Quote Of The Day 74
I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers. – Kahlil Gibran
Khalil Gibran (January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931) was a Lebanese artist and philosophical essayist, novelist and poet. He immigrated with his parents in Boston in 1895 so his works are written in both Arabic and English language. His book of poetic essays called The Prophet (1923) achieved cult status among American young generations and […]
Pablo Ruiz y Picasso, also known as Pablo Picasso, was a Spanish painter, sculptor, poet and playwright and one of the most influential artists of the 20th century. His most famous works include Les Demoiselles d’Avignon (1907), and Guernica (1937).
Walt Disney, one of the greatest visionaries and innovators of our time, was also an author of many insightful and inspirational quotes that motivate millions around the world to chase their dreams and achieve happiness. Discover even more Walt Disney inspirational quotes!
Stumble this site
- J.K. Rowling’s Best Advice to the Muggles Outside the Wizarding World
- LEGENDARY ANDY WARHOL QUOTES ON ART, FAME AND LIFE
- John Muir’s quotes about nature that will inspire the adventurer in you
- Compelling Seneca’s quotes for a happy and meaningful life
- Best Michelangelo’s quotes about art and what it means to be a true artist
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.